Active File Compare is a utility for comparison and synchronization of any text files in visual mode that represents results of compare in two windows on screen side-by-side where lines that differs are marked by special color icons.
This utility is an excellent tool for source code management when several independent authors make changes. It allows you to compare files and to correct immediately source code versions and also supports syntax highlighting for the programming languages C++, Java, Object Pascal, Visual Basic, SQL, Assembler etc. and for HTML, INI and BAT files.
The algorithm of comparison always correctly finds differences both in small text files and in files having the large changes.
Active File Compare has own File Manager consisting of two windows side by side. It allows you to compare contents of two folders, to load files for the subsequent operations, to copy files and folders etc. You may control which files will be displayed in the File Manager by using filters.
- The correct algorithm of comparison of the text files;
- Compare the contents of two folders;
- Generates the File Differences report.
- Compare files side-by-side;
- Syntax highlighting for C++, Java, Pascal, HTML, Visual Basic, SQL, Assembler, ini, bat, txt etc;
- Color highlighting of differences down to the level of characters;
- Multilingual interface.
- Synchronization of fragments having differences;
- Search the text.
- Two windows side-by-side;
- File filter;
- Sort by Name, Extension, Date Modified, Size;
- Copy, Move, Delete and Rename files.
- Support of Project Settings;
- Support of Command Line Options.
Contact Info - email@example.com
O/S - Win95,Win98,WinME,WinNT 4.x,Windows2000
Version - 1.4
Cost - $19.95
File Size - 0.6 MB
% discounts available on request