blueshell Active Tables are more than a database grid!
blueshell Active Tables are designed to connect Visual Basic to various databases like Oracle, MS SQL Server, Jet and more. With a few entries, you may design your database client using ADO. You may build table grids and table forms as well. Using blueshell Active Tables you can develop reliable and easy-to-use database applications.
blueshell Active Tables are currently build with Microsoft Visual Basic 6, Service Pack 3. If you don't have that product, you may use an other, providing you have installed ADO 2.1 (or higher) and the VB6 runtimes. These components are available from various sources for free. If you have difficulties with that, let us know.
Advantages of blueshell Active Tables
ADVANCED GRAPHICAL USER INTERFACE
- The user may switch between grid view and form view
- Supports inserting and deleting records and undo changes by graphical interface
- Supports sorts and filters at SQL level
- Enables Finds as well as Goto record number
- Supports checkboxes and datepickers in both views
- Enables automatic linking between different Active Tables
- Based on ADO
- Supports VB6's DataEnvironment as well as direct SQL statements
- Allows linkage of blueshell's txt, cbo and chk controls and of custom controls to the form view
- Special automatic built-in support for Oracle databases
- No rapid generating, hard editing but rapid generating and easy editing
- Supports Visual development
More info on http://www.blueshell.com
Contact Info - firstname.lastname@example.org
O/S - Win95,Win98,WinNT 3.x,WinNT 4.x,Windows2000
Version - 2.02.0002
Cost - $250
File Size - 1.64 MB
Special education program, 50% off for all other np orgs.
Please contact email@example.com