Windows Help and Help Compiler Features Supported
- Topic pages
- Links and 'popup' windows to other topics, including optional 'picture hotspots', macros and 'windows'
- Browse sequence support
- Ability to place bitmaps in help files
- Fonts, colours, bold and italic text
- Header files
- Context identifiers
- Locking of and changing colour of top of Windows Help page
- Start up macros
- Changing of 'non-scrollable' and 'client' area colours in Windows Help
- Compiler configuration - warning levels, CD ROM, compression etc
- Configuration of 'windows'
- Projects to group individual topic files for a specific application
- Topics can be stored in separate files or a single file in order that they may be shared between projects
- Toolbar selection of many facilities and status bars
- Error checking on project building
- Project Wizard to create a basic project
- Fully integrated and context sensitive Windows Help file including 'How to..' section
- Can create Help files for VB, C/C++, PowerBuilder etc - any language supporting Windows Help and passing of context numbers
- Ability to insert RTF commands
- Automatic creation of .HPJ and .RTF files - no need for you to look at an HPJ file ever again!
- Comprehensive sample demonstration help file project
- Multi-tasking during compilation - no 'DOS' windows!
- Help files 'testable' from within HelpBuilder
- Configurable compiler. Can run 32 bit compilers under Windows 95/NT
- Topic locator - standard 'expandable' list which contains all the files in your project including topics, icons, headers and bitmaps
- In-built text macros and user-definable text macros
- Integrated Spell Checker
- Style Sheets
Contact Info - email@example.com
O/S - Win 3.1x,Win95,Win98,WinNT 3.x,WinNT 4.x,Windows2000
Version - 2.03
Cost - $79
File Size - 1.2 MB
15% Discount to non-profit and/or academic institutions.