SQLAPI++ is a C++ library for accessing multiple SQL databases (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Sybase, Informix, InterBase, SQLBase, MySQL, ODBC). It uses native APIs of target DBMS so applications developed with SQLAPI++ library run swiftly and efficiently. The product also provides a low-level interface that allows developers to access database-specific features. By encapsulating a vendor's API, SQLAPI++ library acts as middleware and delivers database portability.
SQLAPI++ library supports Win32 and Linux/Unix platforms.
Currently SQLAPI++ library supports the following C++ compilers: Microsoft Visual C++ (5.0, 6.0 and higher), Borland C++, Borland C++ Builder, GNU project C and C++ compiler.
- SQLAPI++ directly calls native API's of target DBMSs (unlike ADO which uses OLEDB and/or ODBC intermediate layer). That's why SQLAPI++ is the fastest way to manage you data.
- No need (vs ADO) to install and configure OLEDB and/or ODBC drivers when developing and distributing your applications.
- Low-level interface that allows developers to access database-specific features.
- SQLAPI++ ships with all the sources.
- Free lifetime support, bugs fixing and new version updates.
The SQLAPI++ Library is distributed as shareware. You can use it for evaluation purposes only. The evaluation version has no limits or functional differences from registered version. However, evaluation version will display a registration message every time an application performs a first database connection (Win32 version). Linux/Unix evaluation version will throw trial exception approximately once per five successful database connections.
After registration you will receive life-time FREE e-mail support, FREE bugs fixing and FREE new version updates.
100 USD discount for this product